Save Time & Coin With the DIY Intimidator EBike Kit
I’m excited to offer this package up for sale. Sadly, there is only one available, so you better be quick!
Grab the kit now for $3495 AUD
This an example of what it looks like completed*
Here is a run down of the parts. Check the pictures and video below for more details.
Shipping within Australia only at buyers expense. Or take a drive and pickup in Bendigo!
What You Get.
Actually lets first list what you DONT’ get.
Supply your own Battery. Get some brakes (calipers and levers). You’ll need some DIY skills and miscellaneous parts, like connectors, padding, zip ties etc to finish this build. Plus tools and knowledge to cut your steering tube, drill holes to mount the controller etc.
Bike knowledge is also handy to assemble the frame, connect the chain up, install your BB, headset, space your brakes right and align the axle in the frame – eg with a couple of washes etc.
Onto the Parts List
- FUTR BETA Frame – White, boxed, requires assembly
- X-fusion 180mm suspension fork – white – requires steer tube cut for installation.
- DNM RCP-2s Rear suspension (& bushing kit – requires installation (pretty easy)
- Hi Torque 1500w rated motor – aluminium stator, 0.35mm laminations & thick phase wires
- 26″ 39mm wide sunringle rim (rear)
- 26″Alex Pro Volar 2.5 rim (front) with chosen hub for 20mm thruaxle
- 35A controller kit with color display, throttle, grips and toggle switch – Plug & play with motor connections
- 203mm brake rotors
- Brake caliper mounts (BYO brakes)
- 48t Narrow-wide chainring
- 5speed shimano freewheel
- KMC Chain
- Single speed tensioner
- IXF quality Alloy crankset
- Rockbros large foot quality pedals
- Bottom Bracket & spacers
- 7075 quality CNC alloy stem & headset
- Carbon bars
- Carbon seatpost
- MTB racing seat
- Black Alloy Seat clamp
- Charge hardware
- Continental Trail King front & Choice of rear – Michelin Rock’R 2 (offroad) or DMR moto rear (street / gravel)
Checkout the video run through
Contact me to make it yours.